Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

6/3

I have been a bit lax on my posting here now that I am back in CT for the summer.  Nothing too exciting has been happening.  Work is keeping me plenty busy and makes the weeks fly by.  Two weekends ago Heidi, Evan, myself and our cousins Andy, Laura, and Lanae drove down to Pennsylvania and spent the day going around Lancaster area on Saturday.  Then, on Sunday we went to Philadelphia church and there we surprised our Gramp and Gram who were also there.  They were definitely quite surprised and glad we came down.  Here is a pic of us after church on Sunday:

Other then that trip, I have just been here in CT keeping busy!  I am back to pet-sitting.  I currently have 13 dogs, a cat, and 3 chickens under my care.  So far they are all doing fine, so I'm hoping it will stay that way! 

No comments: