Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Fishing

A week ago this past Saturday, I went deep sea fishing for the first time.  While I enjoyed it, there was only one fish caught the whole time out of everybody, and there were 45 people on the boat, talk about disappointing!  It was still a good time though.  Here is the one picture that I took:
For awhile, we had to take turns fishing with the opposite side of the boat as one side's lines was always going under the boat and getting caught on the lines of the people on the opposite side.  So, I snapped this one photo while it was the other side's turn to fish.  For those of you who have never fished for striper/bluefish before, you let the line go all the way to the bottom and then reel in real fast for 8-10 turns and then let it back down to the bottom, there is  no leisurely reeling in involved.  It was a good experience and I would love to go again!

July is here, June ended uneventfully for me.  My cousin Kasi and her little girl Amy come on Wednesday so I am looking forward to that.  And, my little brother is all graduated from high school so his graduation party is this Friday night. 

No comments: