Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good-Bye Party

Last night, some of my friends and family got together to wish me good luck when I leave for Illinois.  I now have just under three weeks 'til I go!  It was extremely warm (99 degrees)  when the party started, which allowed the sweat to flow freely :)  

First I want to thank my good friends Mark and Ashley, and Rich and Andrea who hosted my party:

Mark and Ashley

Rich and Andrea

Many, many thanks to these two couples for all their efforts in planning and preparing my party!

The cake was made by Ashley and Heather and I think that it turned out quite well!

The food (hot dogs, hamburgs, potato and macaroni salad, veggies and dip, chips, fruit, ice cream bars, cake) was delicious and enjoyed by all




My sister Heidi set up a station for people to sign a guestbook and take a card with all my information.  

I enjoyed spending time with family and friends, it was a wonderful evening!

Aunt Dawn and her three oldest nephews, me, Tom, Andy

Tom and Laura

Phil and Jen

Ashlee

Ladder Ball was a popular game throughout the evening

Troy and Andre

Gramp and Gram Gerber

Betty

Crystal aka "Willis"

Ben

Aunt Dawn with her oldest nephew (me) and youngest nephew Sam

Duane and Beth

Kev and Jayme

 Lou and Deb
This is my littlest sister Carla, Heidi got a real good picture of her at the party

Many thanks to all who came!  It was a great send-off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Thank you for letting us plan your farewell party- even if we did pick the HOTTEST day of the year to do so!

-Mark and Ashley

Anonymous said...

I'm so short!!! :p