Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

3-11

Today was a fun day.  My great uncle and aunt and their daughter, her husband, and son came down to Champaign to visit me and my roommates.  We went to Champaign church, toured the vet school and had a delicious meal (thanks in large part to Mama Schmidgall, my roommates mother).  Then, we played a game before dessert and then they took off to head back home.  It was a lot of fun and was a nice break from schoolwork.  Here's a few photos from the evening:

Josh and Uncle Roy hit it off pretty good (nice smile Josh!):

At the table playing Apples to Apples Bible Edition:

Here's me and Jim, Jeanette, and Joe:

Finally, here's me and my Uncle Roy and Aunt Helen:

Funny story about the chocolate on Uncle Roy's shirt.  He had dripped the chocolate on his shirt while we ate desert.  When we went to take the picture, someone asked him if he wanted to put a napkin over it.  His response?  "No, it will show up just fine without it." 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't make spelling comments on other peoples blogs, when you cant even spell dessert.