Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Update

Just a quick update on what's been going on for me so far this summer.  I have been enjoying my time spent working in micro and necropsy at UCONN.  It has been going real well and I get along well with the undergrads I work with which is great.  I have more car problems, which is pretty much the story of my life so no surprise there.  I am leaking transmission fluid and even though I had my axle seal replaced (no, I have no idea what that is) it was still leaking so now they have to remove the transmission to get at the real problem). This means major cha-ching if you get my drift!  I had a real nice weekend this past weekend as my uncle and another person were put in as ministers in our church.  Other than that, I've just been relaxing and enjoying time spent with family and friends.

No comments: