Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4/28

The rest of last week went pretty uneventfully.  I left for Eureka Friday night and went to check out an apartment Saturday as well as checked out the new clinic that the place I am going to be working for will be moving into in July.  Sunday I was in Peoria, then headed back to Champaign.  

This week I began my last clinical rotation of school.  I am on small animal internal medicine.  Yesterday I had two appointments, a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel with enlarged lymph nodes and then a cocker spaniel who wasn't eating and had a fainting episode on Sunday.  Now today I have nothing.  Hard to believe I'm on my last rotation already!

Last Tuesday night I believe it was, I went over to the Brittanys' apartment to say good-bye to Brigitte, their roommate who I've gotten to know quite well over the last three years. She left this past weekend and will be gone for a month so I won't be seeing her anymore.  BMac took a picture of us since we didn't have any pictures together:

No comments: