Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8-29

Three days down and my head is still above water!!  Yesterday went well, in our immunology lab we counted white blood cells and learned how to differentiate between the different white blood cells on a blood smear, so it wasn't too bad.  And the best part is, we didn't have to turn anything in or write a lab report, hallelujah!  Today I had two hours of general pathology lecture and two hours of immunology lecture.  And tonight, I had a church picnic which was real nice.  I even got some exercise playing ultimate frisbee!  I am also on top of my studying and am caught up as of right now so that is nice too!  I am looking forward to seeing some people from Rockville this weekend in Congerville so that should be nice.  I think that's all the news for now from my thrilling life here in the wild midwest!

No comments: