Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day Back

I have finished one day of my second year of vet school! I had two hours of general pathology lecture followed by two hours of immunology lecture.  Needless to say, after those four straight hours of lecture in a row this morning, my mind was getting bogged down and ready for a break!  After lunch we had pathology lab which was way easier than anatomy lab was!  Hopefully it will remain that way!  I ended with my elective, fish medicine and surgery, from 5-6.  This class meets every Monday and Wednesday for this quarter.  Now, it is back to the books!  Tomorrow I don't have class until 9 and then have three hours of pharmacology lecture in the morning and a two hour immunology lab in the afternoon. Then, in the evening, my study group is getting together for the first of many sessions this year.  Yup, I'm definitely back in school!

No comments: