Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My New Home

Well, I have yet another new place to live.  Our new apartment is only about a mile or so from our apartment from last year.  Here are some photos to give you a sense of what it looks like:
The entrance to our aparment:
 The entry way
 Looking in from the entry way:
 Standing in the kitchen looking at the living room:
 The kitchen:
 Standing in the living room looking at our full bathroom with my bedroom on the right and Josh's on the left.  We do also have a half bath off of the kitchen.
 The next three are of my bedroom:


The decorating of the kitchen and living room was all done by Josh's mom before we got there, she did a really good job!  I like this apartment better then our last one just because it's a little smaller and more "homey."  If you want to check it out in real person, I'd love to have you over! :)

I start school tomorrow morning at 8AM.  I have four straight hours of lecture from 8-12 (we do have ten minute breaks between the 50 minute lectures however).  It will still make for a long morning though!
My classes I am taking this quarter are: general pathology, immunology, pharmacology, genetics and toxicology.  Tomorrow I have two hours of general pathology lecture followed by two hours of immunology lecture and then in the afternoon I have a 3 hour pathology lab.  I do enjoy pathology a lot so I'm hoping that that class will be really interesting. 

4 comments:

ALB said...

Looks nice, David! Must be new furniture?? Now...if it can only stay THAT clean! haha :)

Heidi B said...

It does look more cozy than your other apartment. I guess I'll see it in person in November! Hope your first day of school goes well!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, but sure glad I don't have to live there!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pad! We might have to just come and check it out here someday!! Love, Rich and Andrea