Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

College Weekend

This past weekend was College Weekend. We had about 120 people at church on Saturday.  We had four visiting ministers who spoke, had discussion groups, sang at nursing homes, had a singing later on, and ate (of course we ate, it's not an AC function if you don't eat!).  It was a great time, it was nice to see a lot of people I knew and meet a lot of new ones.  What made it even better is that my friend Kaleb gave his life to Christ on Sunday, that's really what made my weekend amazing!  However, after church yesterday, the wind was taken out of my sails as I had to go home and study.  My midterm exam is this Friday and Monday and is worth 45% of my grade.  Clinical pathology and epidemiology is on Friday and organ systems pathology, imaging, and problems in animal disease are on Monday.  So, this week is just study, study, study!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the effort that you all put into college weekend, it was such a blessing!! Also, thanks for your Godly example and everything else with Kaleb!! PRAISE GOD!! Luke 15:7 :)
Good Luck with your tests!

dvm2015 said...

Maria, you are welcome. I am so glad that Kaleb finally let God help him past Satan, it was an amazing experience for me to be so intimately involved with you and him this past weekend. Like you said, Praise God!

Unknown said...

I am so thankful you were willing to be David! It was amazing to see the Hand of God in your life and just your encouragement to me through it! :) We have a lot to be thankful for!