Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Africa!

Monday I received word that I had been one of five students selected for a surgery rotation in Tanzania, Africa in June 2014!  20 students had applied so I am happy to have gotten a spot.  The rotation is 2 weeks long and will consist of neutering and spaying dogs that roam around.  It will be an excellent opportunity for me to gain more surgery experience and myself, along with my 4 classmates who were selected, are all quite excited.  There is one other guy and three girls who were selected and I am very pleased with the group that is going, I think it will be a lot of fun! 

Today I took the final exam for the advanced dentistry class I was in.  It will be nice to have 3-5pm free again on Mondays and Wednesdays!  There are only 8 more days of class left before finals as we have 2 days off before taking the final exam so the semester is definitely on the tail end, hallelujah, I will be ready to have a nice four week break!

2 comments:

Heidi B said...

I only have 1 more day of class and then a reading day and then finals! :)

dvm2015 said...

oh shaddap ;)