Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Week 1 Done

Week one is done and behind me!  It was just a four day week which was nice but we still have plenty of studying to do already!  This quarter I have class for 26 hours every week not including surgery labs which I have four weeks of the eight weeks this quarter.   It's gonna be a busy seven weeks coming up!

My elective class is Advanced Clinical Pathology.  Every week I have to interpret two cases in which I am given the bloodwork and urinalysis from the animal and I have to determine why the bloodwork and urinalysis are abnormal and then try to figure out what disease the animal has.  It is challenging but I think I'm really going to enjoy that class!

This weekend I am at Heather and Andrea's in Eureka and tomorrow I am heading off to Peoria for church with my uncle.  It is the last of the central Illinois churches for me to hit, after that I will have been to them all!

No comments: