Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend

Well, Friday night was busy as I covered my classmates ICU shift.  The baby llama and alpaca took up most of my time between feeding, checking the llama's blood glucose, checking respiration rates, etc.  I got home between 1230AM and 1AM. 

Saturday morning I ended up on the phone with Tyrel, one of the other guys who will be living in the house that I'm moving into.  He asked if I would be able to move that day (Saturday) instead of a week from tomorrow.  So, I was quite busy yesterday as I rushed around to get things packed up and ready to move and then got most of my stuff moved.  Now that it's done I'm glad it's over, but yesterday was pretty hectic!   I really like my new place, it's got a pretty decent-sized back yard that is totally fenced in.  In fact, one of my friends came over last night to check it out and brought her two dogs with her so they could run around in yard.  However, the surrounding neighborhood is slightly sketchy.  Last night when my friend and I were sitting outside, there was plenty of rap playing for our listening pleasure. 

Today I was in Fairbury for my friend Reid's wedding.  It was a real nice time, and there were a ton of people who I knew there so was able to catch up with a few of them.

This week I am on in-house RAHMs.  The cases who are in the hospital right now will be assigned to us tomorrow.

No comments: