Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Chuggin' Along

Time continues to move on.  I finished up oncology last week.  I really enjoyed it but I wished that we were a little busier.  The oncology department is kind of like a family, all the doctors and technicians get along and are a lot of fun.  

Valentines day was a pretty big deal for me, I did pretty much nothing.  I did, however, go out to lunch with Brittany M.  We don't see each other near as much now that we have been on rotations so we get together every once in awhile to catch up.  While there, she took a "selfie" of us so here's a picture for you:
 

This past weekend I was able to get away to Tremont and see some family.  Kasi and Amy were down from Michigan and a group of us went out to dinner which was fun.  As Kasi says, the trip didn't happen unless her and I have our picture taken:

Today is my second day on my dermatology rotation.  It's kind of slow with only two appointments yesterday and two today but today the first appointment is mine so hopefully I will be a little busier!  This weekend I am looking forward to having Mom and Dad in Champaign and having some of my Illinois family in Champaign for church on Sunday.

No comments: