Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Oncology

Last week finished up without a hitch.  I am now finished with my dentistry rotation.  While I enjoyed it when I had stuff to do, it was just too slow of a rotation, too much sitting around twiddling my thumbs.  This past weekend I enjoyed seeing a lot of people I know in Champaign for Seth's testimony and baptism.  It was a real nice weekend.  Even went sledding Sunday after church for the first time in years! 

On Monday I started my oncology rotation.  Oncology is all things cancer.  It has been pretty good so far.  A little slow but not like dentistry and the doctors and technicians are awesome.  I had a cat yesterday that had a huge mass measuring 9.8cm by 7cm by 8.8cm on its head.  Unfortunately, it turned out to be cancerous which does not bode well for the cat. 

This weekend I am going to Belvidere with some family of mine to spend some time with Art, a veterinarian up in that area.  I am looking forward to getting away from school and spending some time with Art and my cousin Joy as we go out on calls with Art.

No comments: