Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WEAMS

Last week I was on imaging, it was slow and tremendously boring.  That's all I have to say about that.  This past weekend I made it to the Beutel Spring Fling, I had a great time and was able to spend some time with my grandparents as well which was nice.  I was in Tremont church Sunday and then headed back to Champaign Sunday evening. 

This week I started what is my last "official" clinical rotation.  I am on WEAMS (wildlife and exotic animal medicine and surgery) for this week and next week.  The first thing we did yesterday was extract a tooth from a pet rat.  My personal patient yesterday was a Quaker parakeet.  Today I have a parrot and two parakeets coming.  I have to say I'm a little out of my comfort zone in all this but that I'm also learning a decent amount too. 

No comments: