Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sunday School Hang Out Day

This past Saturday those of the U of I young group who were around watched some of the sunday school kids so their parents could go shopping or do whatever.  It was a good time and gave me a chance to get to know some of the sunday school kids better.  We played games with them, both inside and outside (as it was sunny and in the fifties) and just hung around and had a good time together.  Here are some pics from the day:


There were plenty of games to choose from!

This is Reuben.  His father is my second cousin who is a fourth year vet student at the University of Illinois.  He kind of looks like he is gonna cry in this picture but he wasn't.  He was fine the whole time running around and playing.  It was just at that moment when I took the picture that he happened to look like that.

These tunnels were brought for the little kids to play with (I think) but I'm pretty sure the not so little kids spent more time in them than the little kids did.  It kind of looks like Hayley is the jailkeeper watching over the two prisoners:

It figures, the engineering students would be building towers:

A couple more pictures from the day here:

Finally, here's Nathan and Greg juggling:

I enjoyed the day, it was a nice break from studying.  After today I have two more days of classes and then my exams next week.  I can't wait to be finished!

1 comment:

Greg Eisenmann said...

Great pix-thanks for posting!