Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Back at Work

Today was my first day back at work out at UCONN.  I only worked in microbiology today.  My schedule is M, T, Th in microbiology and W and F in necropsy.  It was nice to see everyone again and catch up.  I also got to look at some cases with a couple veterinary pathologists concerning fish.  I had never seen fish under the microscope before so it was new to me but it was still neat! 

Last night a number of my friends were over for dinner which was real nice.  About 9pm, there was a large commotion at the intersection about a half mile from our house.  A number of us went down to the intersection and saw that there was an accident involving a motocycle and a truck and van.  Lifestar landed right on the corner of the intersection and took the motorcyclist to the hospital.  Unfortunately, the man died at the hospital.  The other folks involved in the accident were uninjured. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was at the scene of the accident as well. There was a group of us from church over on the hill by the big tan building. It's so sad, yet a reminder that life is so fragile!