Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final Day 1

Today was the multiple choice part of our final exam.  It had 100 multiple choice questions covering neurobiology, nutrition, anatomy, physiology, and histology.  Now, tomorrow I have the written part which I am not looking forward to.  However, when I finish that part of the exam, that will mean that I have successfully completed my first year of veterinary school!  I thought that I would share this photo of our class taking our final exam today.  One of our professors took three pictures with his phone's camera and then put them together.  We are sitting in our beloved classroom, the one which we spent hours and hours in, slaving away at our multiple choice exam ;)  Betcha can't find me! You can click on the picture to make it larger.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I found you! The picture enlarged when I clicked on it :) Orange shirt, second row back, eyes on your neighbor's paper....Have fun with the written part of your exam today :) Wow!! One year done already!!

Anonymous said...

Is this "Where's Waldo"