Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Grades

I received my midterm grade today and was pleased with it so now I can move on towards the final!  What fun things I have to look forward to!  Week 5 of school is over, I cannot believe how the time is flying.  Only three more weeks of class until clinics!  Today we switched to a different professor for our immunology class.  Unfortunately, he speaks extremely fast and with an accent so that we can only pick up part of what he says.  There were times where he would say a sentence and I couldn't tell even one word of what he said.  I would look at my classmates next to me and they were having the same problem I was, talk about a real fun time!  Oh well, at least the week is over.  I hope to get all my studying done tonight so I can take tomorrow and Sunday off and go to Tremont.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: