Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I had a real nice three day Labor Day weekend.  I did some studying Saturday morning, went out to lunch with a classmate of mine and then studied some more in the afternoon.  I then headed off to Congerville for the weekend.  I met a lot of new people, and even got to see a bunch from Connecticut which was really nice.  Yesterday I stopped in to someone's place where they raise shrimp that people buy to eat . It was a very neat set up, four large pools in a temperature controlled building each filled with lots and lots of shrimp.  I then visited some relatives before heading back to Champaign to study for a couple hours with my study group.  Today's classes went fine, we had our first toxicology lecture and the professor flew through the slides.  Now that the weekend is over, it's back to studying, studying, studying.  I plan to be back in Congerville this weekend for a wedding and then heading to Tremont after church for the Beutel Chili Cookout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun studying:)