Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day



Today I woke up to about a foot of snow on the ground and no school!  Another day of spring break I suppose.  However, my study group plans to study today to try to get a jump on the information from before spring break.  So, it won't be all fun and games but that's okay, it's still nice to have the day off.

So, I forgot my camera in the van I rode in on the way back from Mexico so I don't have my pictures yet (don't worry, the camera is with one of my friends who got it for me so soon I should have my pictures).  However, I got this photo off Facebook and figured I would post it here so you could at least see who went on the trip. This was just before we left Isaiah 55 campus and headed to the border (Photo courtesy of Isaiah 55)
 

No comments: