Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wish Me Luck!

Day 1 of my final exam was today.  It was 100 multiple choice questions covering bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and antimicrobial pharmacology.  It was pretty challenging, there were a few questions where I think I probably just stared blankly at the question for a bit.  However, tomorrow is day 2 and it is supposed to be a doozy.  Many kids in last years class failed day 2 of this exam last year; it was so bad that they had to curve it.  Now, an exam being curved in veterinary school, that's not an everyday occurrence for sure!  One of our professors said, "It's going to be difficult but I know you guys can do it." He was also heard saying that if anything, they will just curve the exam.  Wow, sounds encouraging.  It consists of 9 cases in which a series of questions will be asked. The questions will be fill in the blank and short answer, not multiple choice.  It will cover the same subjects as before however this part of the final is cumulative, the part today was just information since the midterm.  Needless to say, everyone is pretty much dreading the exam.  So, wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!  

No comments: