Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Lab Final and Visitors

This morning was my lab final exam.  It consisted of two parts.  The first part was 33 multiple choice questions covering bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites.  Then, second, was the practical part.  It consisted of 10 stations at which we had 7 minutes each.  I had to identify parasites such as worms, ticks, and mites and also identify bacteria based on tests that were set out.  Overall I think I did alright although some of the questions on the multiple choice were kind of difficult.  Then, this afternoon I was taking a nap and my phone rang and it was a couple friends of mine from Connecticut asking what I was doing tonight.  So, instead of studying like I was planning on doing I ended up going out with Dave and Seth.  We had a great time; it was really nice to spend some time with them!  Now, starting tomorrow it is time to put my nose to the grindstone as my final exam will be here before I know it!

No comments: