Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend

Last night I had three guys over my house: Justin from Mansfield, OH, Andy from Junction, OH, and Philip from Bluffton, IN.  They were on their way back from a work trip in Oklahoma and wanted to go to Champaign church as they had never been there.  They got in last night around 8pm or shortly thereafter to my place.  We ate at Kofusion, a pretty nice restaurant in downtown Champaign that has a small variety of entrees but they entrees they have are incredible.  All three of them really loved their food.  Then we did a little tour of main campus and stopped by Brown House to see Ned.  Ned played his violin for us and we also sang a few songs.  Then, probably around 1130pm or so we headed off to the vet school.  I showed them part of it but when we were heading towards the large animal clinic when the tech who was on duty for ER stopped us and asked us what we were doing.  I told her I was giving them a tour to which she responded, "A tour?  It's midnight, not a good time for a tour.  I talked to the doctor on ER and you guys need to leave."  I just kind of looked at her and she repeated that we couldn't stay and needed to leave.  Now, I know it wasn't the perfect thing to do but we walked towards the large animal clinic hoping that she would just go back to where she was supposed to be and leave us alone.  Well, she decided to follow us so we headed out.  So, yes, I was kicked out of my own school last night.  Today we were in Champaign church and then they headed out and now it's study time again!
Photo taken at Brown House: L-R: me, Andy, Philip, Ned, Justin

No comments: