Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

White Coat Ceremony!

Today was our White Coat Ceremony, the marker of the transition from class to clinics for us third year vet students.  There were a few speeches, and each of us had our name read off and a white coat put on us.  It was a good time.  Here are some photos from the ceremony.

Alphabetically I am right next to one of my best friends in my class Brittany B. 

Dr. Wallig was the faculty member who put my white coat on for me:

This photo was taken as Brittany B (I am between two Brittany B's in my class) and I were waiting to take our seats right after getting our white coats.

Max, my step-second cousin, he's a great guy

The always necessary, Connecticut/UCONN/U of I vet med classmates photo
Quick photo of Brittany M and I, she's another of my best friends in my class
These two, not quite sure how to describe how much I appreciate them.  This is Brittany M and Brittany B, my two study buddies.  Let's just say that when you spend hours upon hours together studying you get to know each other very well.  I dubbed them my "vet school wives."  They like to say that they have been teaching me how to be a good husband.  "His wife is gonna thank us some day" they say! :)



Junior surgery group!

My classmate Jess and I
Brittany B, Hilary, me, and Brittany M (photo courtesy of Brittany B's dad)

Throwback to first year, my anatomy lab group.  While I don't miss those days laboring over cadavers, our group was awesome (photo courtesy of Brittany B's dad)

Another photo of me and the B's (as I call them), apparently something was funny! (photo courtesy of Brittany B's dad)

I even got to go out twice today for food.  I was invited to go with Brittany M and her parents and aunt for lunch and then got invited to go with Brittany B and her parents for dinner.  Talk about spoiled!

No comments: