Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend/Milestone Exam

This past weekend I was in Connecticut for a funeral on Saturday and a wedding on Sunday.  I was really glad I was able to make it out for those two occasions and it was real nice to see everybody again, even if for a short time! 

Today was my Milestone Exam. It consisted of 170 questions covering the last year and a half or so of school (approximately 600 hours of lecture).  It actually wasn't too bad although I had no idea of the answer to the first question which made me nervous at the beginning.  It came as a packet as the exam was 54 pages long!  I'm pretty sure I probably passed so let's hope!

This afternoon is my white coat ceremony, in which us 3rd years get our white coats (rather than our blue ones we have now) which marks out transition from class into clinics.  It goes from 330-530 or so (counting the reception).  Wednesday morning is my clinical exam and then off to Arizona I go!

No comments: