Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Quiz

Well, we got our first quiz grades back today.  The average was a 76.7 which was apparently higher than normal and in my opnion is quite good.  After all, like they said at orientation, C=DVM, meaning as long as you maintain a C you will graduate as a veterinarian.  I did well so I am happy!  Tonight, I attended a practice lab exam.  It consisted of different dogs and bones out on tables in stations, and you had to go to each station (1 minute at each) and identify the muscle, artery, vein, nerve, ligament, or tendon that was pinned.  It was all back leg structures and I found that it wasn't as hard as I was expecting it to be (although I definitely have room for improvement!)  It was a nice preview to what we will be doing next Wednesday afternoon! 

No comments: