Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

The holiday rush is over and now I am relaxing a bit.  I am planning on leaving for Illinois a week from today.  Anyways, I figured I would post some pictures from the holidays.

On Friday night, the 23rd of December we had our Gerber Christmas. 


Andy ended up with this nice hat from the grab-bag (although he later ended up trading with Lanae)

Uncle Doug modeling a scarf that was in the grab-bag

The floor can get kind of messy after our grab-bag is over!

Hannah checking out her gift

Gramp and Gram


Cousins, ya gotta love 'em!

Aunt Dawn and I

Josie and I

Don't even try to tell me my family is normal, these pictures prove otherwise!


On Christmas day, a lot of our family got together again.

Dad playing "Bubble Talk" with Rebekah, Lydia, and Jennie

Uncle Dale, winner of the family's Social Butterfly Award!


 Aunt Mary-Ann brought along two bags filled with different edible items wrapped in tinfoil.  We split into two teams and each team member had to go to their bag and select a tinfoiled item, unwrap it and eat it.  Once they were done eating it, they went to their team line and the next teammate went.  First team to eat all their items won!  Some of the wrapped items included grapes, sticky buns, Hershey's kisses, onions and pickled mushrooms among others. It was pretty fun!

Looks like Andy is praying!

Laura was not a big fan of the pickled mushroom!

Go Evan, go!

Battle of the Brothers

Lanae and I
Both days were a lot of fun, spending time with family who I don't see near as often anymore!

No comments: