Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Midterm Exam

I took my last midterm exam ever this morning.  It was 126 questions covering, heart, lung, bone, muscle diseases as well as animal behavior, toxins, and cancer.  I thought it was challenging but not the worst exam I've seen since I've been in vet school (over 2 1/2 years now!).  Now I am leaving in a couple hours to head to Smithville, OH for the weekend with my friend Evan from Bloomington.  Hoping to see my brother and a few cousins there as well! 

When I passed my mailbox at school today I saw that I had a manilla envelope in it.  In this envelop was a letter congratulating me for be received for a scholarship.  As I read through the letter I came to the back side of the letter which told me that the amount of the scholarship was $20,000.00.  I was super pumped, I can definitely use that money to help me decrease the outrageous cost of vet school!  This is just another way that God has told me, relax David, I am here helping you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dave!!! woohoo! smarty pants:)

rich and andrea