Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekend

This past weekend I was in Smithville, Ohio for invite-a-friend.  Evan from Bloomington church went with me.  We left right in the middle of a snowstorm and what was supposed to be a 6 hour trip took 9 hours.  Saturday I tried skating for the first time in 10-15 years.  I wasn't a great skater the last time I skated and the long period of no skating didn't do anything to help my skills.  It was a good humbling experience as 7 year old kids went whizzing by me like I was standing still.  Oh well, I was better by the time we left than when we started.  I stayed at the same house as 4 other guys from Connecticut so that was fun.  My brother was there but I barely saw him since he was staying with someone else. Sunday the trip back west took the normal 6 hours so that was nice.

We have started the final four week stretch of classes.  Four weeks from tomorrow will be my last day before spring break and then clinics!

No comments: