Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 3 Done!

3 weeks down, 5 to go!  Almost half way there!  This week ended on a not so fun note as I noticed something going on with my car.  I will not bore you with the details but it will end up being a 1400 dollar fix, not exactly what I needed right now (or ever for that matter) but there's not a whole lot I can do about that.  I know that all things happen for a reason and God will provide for me no matter what happens. 

Tonight I got to spend some quality time with my cousin Kasi and her cute little daughter Amy.  We went out to dinner and then I showed them the vet school then it was back to Tremont they go.  I really enjoyed our time together and I think they did too.  That little Amy just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!  Here are a couple pics we took tonight:


Tomorrow I head off to Forrest for a wedding and then back to Champaign for the evening so we can study for our last midterm ever that is to take place on Friday.  I am beginning to get to the point in my academic career in which "lasts" are starting to become present!

No comments: