Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5/27

Yesterday was a decent day.  I started my farm animal rotation and was placed on ambulatory service this week and then in house next week.  In the morning I ran some fecals to check for parasites.  In the afternoon, I helped ultrasound a bulldog for puppies (one of the large animal vets actually does dog reproduction stuff as well) and ran more fecals.  At around 330pm or so I went out with one of the doctors to a horse farm to help with a horse that had a pretty good laceration on his neck.  Once we got it all cleaned up and sewn we were on our way back to the vet school.  I was supposed to be on large animal ICU from 7pm -12am however because all the patients in the farm animal ward required very little care, the doctor sent me home at 730pm which was awesome!

No comments: