Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend

Well, this was a whirlwind of a weekend!  Saturday morning I was at school at 7am to help with cases.  I left later Saturday morning and hung out at my cousins in Eureka before heading to a graduation party in Gridley.  Yesterday morning my alarm went off at 330AM so I could catch a 605AM flight out of Champaign.  I landed in CT at 1035AM and got to church around 1120AM, just in time to hear my buddy Ben get announced to Ashley.  That was a great surprise.  The wedding was really nice and the reception was nice as well.  I left the reception around 520PM to head to the airport to catch a 7PM flight back to Illinois.  I landed in Champaign around 945PM.  Now, I'm back at school, been here since 7AM.  However, it's looking like it might be a slower day as there is only one appointment and it's not mine. 

No comments: