Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Equine Medicine

Today is day 2 of my equine medicine rotation.  And man are we slow.  We have our first appointment today at 1pm and that is actually an eye problem so ophthalmology will be in charge of it, we just do a quick physical exam on the horse.  The rest of the week only has a couple horses coming in for us so it's not looking too busy.

On another note, I had my first chiropractor appointment yesterday.  My neck has been bugging me for a little while so I decided to get it checked out.  Well, I have slight scoliosis, more severe kyphosis (essentially giving me a slight hunched back appearance), and two of my vertebra were out of line.  My whole back was adjusted and now I have to go back 12 more times as we attempt to correct my hunch backedness.  Good thing we are slow on equine medicine so I'm able to make it to those appointments!

No comments: