Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend

Had a good weekend this weekend.  Flew back to Illinois yesterday morning.  Last evening I went to dinner and then went to Krannert Center for the Performing Arts here at University of Illinois campus to listen to Rosanne Cash (daughter of Johnny Cash) sing.  Today, Jerry and Kathy, Uncle Dan, Heather, Andrea, and Hannah came down for a visit.  After church we came back to my place, changed and hung out, went out to dinner and then I had made cinnamon roll cake for dessert so we chowed on that in the evening.  It was fun having them down.  Now it's time to get back to school.  I begin my ophthalmology rotation tomorrow morning so I'm hoping it will be a good rotation!

Here's Heather, Hannah, Andrea, and I outside the restaurant:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a blast! Thanks for being an awesome host and showing us all around! And for showing us worms from animals.. I think that was my favorite part ;) ;)

What a great day! :D