Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Boards

Wednesday was my big day to shine, or maybe fizzle and die out, depends on how you look at it I suppose.  I got to the testing center around 7AM and signed into the testing room at 717AM.  I did 180 questions (half the exam) and then took a break from 1023 til 1029.  I then did the remaining 180 questions and signed out at 125PM.  The exam was long (took me about 6 hours to comlete) and was quite challenging.  When I finally walked out I was the most mentally drained that I can ever recall being.  However, it does feel nice to not have to worry about studying right now.  I won't find out 'til the end of January if I passed which means I have almost two months of waiting but that's okay, at least I don't have to study!

Today is my last day on my imaging rotation.  After school I'm headed for Eureka to spend time with Heather, Andrea, Dan, Jerry and Kathy.  It will be my first weekend with no school responsibilities (studying, on call, patient care) since mid-September so it will be nice to get out of town and forget about school for a couple days!  Then Monday, it's off to my anesthesia rotation!

No comments: