Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

ER

Monday began my second ER rotation.  It's been good, I enjoy the wide variety of problems that we see.  Monday I had a dog who was having neurologic problems.  Yesterday my dog returned for bloodwork, I had a nasty little dog for a knee problem, and a rabbit who wasn't eating, drinking, or pooping.  The dog with the knee problem was one of the worst behaved dogs I'd had in quite awhile!  Let's just say it's a good thing we had a muzzle!  This morning I am back at school.  Will be here 'til early evening but then I'm the lucky one day student who got off on Thursday which happens to be Christmas! Plan to head to Gramp and Gram's today and go to church with them tomorrow morning then head to Heather and Andrea's for Christmas dinner before heading back to Champaign so I can be in the ER again Friday at 7AM.  

Here's a picture of four out of five of us day students on Monday who all, randomly, happened to wear the same colored scrubs (L to R: Pat, Dustin, Brittany, me):

No comments: