Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years from the University of Illinois Veterinary Teaching Hospital's Small Animal Emergency Room!  Yup, I'm celebrating New Years Eve by manning the ER.  I mean, what better way to ring in the new year?  We were real busy when we got here at 4pm but have slowed right down and currently don't have any cases going on.  Maybe we will get busy after midnight when everyone gets home and finds their dog or cat is not doing well, we shall see. 

Enjoyed an afternoon spent with Dan and Dorothy and Olivia today.  I was glad they popped down to see me during their time in Tremont.  They checked out where I lived, we went to eat at Steak and Shake, then I showed them the vet school.  Was really nice to catch up with them. 

After tonight, I have just three more nights in the ER, then I'm off for two weeks, it can't come soon enough!

No comments: