Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 5

Well, one week down and I'm still a vet student at U of I so things must be alright ;)  Started today with a lecture on communication with clients, not exactly the most thrilling topic in the world but it wasn't too bad.  Then it was off to give our presentations and take the quiz for the farm animal rotation (which turned out to be a group quiz that wasn't collected, if only all the quizzes in vet school would be like that.....).  After lunch it was time for our clinical skills assessment and that too was easy as the professors ended up quizzing us a little but mostly teaching us more skills that we hadn't learned.  Looking back on the week, I must say that I loved the farm animal rotation.  I was not stuck at the vet school but rather got to go out to the various farms and learn new skills.  But, it is time to move on!! 

No comments: