Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

10-7

Why hello there folks!  Things have been good out here in Illinois!  I completed week 6 of school successfully and the weekend was good.  I had a weenie roast Friday night and then vet school open house today.  Open house went real well, I always enjoy interacting with people from the community.  Tonight we had some friends over our apartment for dinner (just a young couple from church and their daughter.  We had a nice time, it's better than being alone on a Sunday evening, that's for sure!  While we were together, I had a picture taken of me and their rather adorable little girl, Piper. 
She was quite smiley for the camera!  She's a real pipsqueak, I'm pretty sure everyone loves her!  This is my last full week of class.  Next week I will only have class on Monday and then have two days off before taking my final on Thursday (10-18) and Friday (10-19).  I can't believe the quarter is almost over!  Next quarter I will be in clinics, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a baby looks good on you dave;) hint hint!! jk:) love, r & a

Rich said...

Ok wait a second! So the proper midwest term for roasting hot dogs is now "weenie roast"?! Lol