Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

2-22

I am sitting here, just entering my 7th straight hour of class.  I'm about ready to be done!  I have had class since 8AM straight today and it's now a little after 2PM and we're still going!  We are looking at pictures of dogs and cats with fungal infections, always a good time!  This week has flown right by.  I was in Morton last weekend for a wedding, had an awesome time, I really enjoyed it.  This was our last full week of class.  Next week I have class M-Th with my lab final on Friday.  The quarter is wrapping up!  This weekend I plan to be in Leo, IN for an invite so I am looking forward to that.  Last night we had our first actual snow since I've been in Illinois.  All of last winter and this winter so far had all been mostly nothing with a few dustings.  Now we got at least a couple inches with ice to go along with it.  Well, I should maybe pay attention to my lecture, it's just kinda hard when you've been sitting so long! Adios!

No comments: