Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Midterm

After a long weekend of many, many hours of studying, my midterm exam is over.  I am ever so glad too.  Most of the questions were alright however we have one professor who asks some of the most ridiculous questions.  But, it's behind me so now I can move on and go back to my regular studying routine until the final.  I went out to lunch with my roommate and while we were out to lunch, he got a call from Loren, our other roommate from last year who lives in Minnesota now.  He was in Champaign and wanted to stop by and say hi.  It sure was nice to see him!  Also, this afternoon, I put my amazingly refined culinary skills to work and made 90 licorice caramels.  They actually turned out pretty well if I don't say so myself!  But, 90 is a lot, so I will definitely be needing some help eating them all! Well, while today has been nice and relaxing after the exam, tomorrow its back to learning, learning, learning! Yay! Adios!

No comments: