Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2-7

This week has sure gone by fast.  I had my last day of classes today and tomorrow I have a reading day because Monday is our midterm exam.  It will be 124 multiple choice questions for a total of 300 points.  100 points will be parasitology, 80 points will be virology and 120 points will be bacteriology, I think its gonna be a challenging exam for sure!  So, starting tonight the real studying happens.  I will study tonight, all day tomorrow, most of the day Saturday and all Sunday afternoon and evening after church. Saturday night is parent and church appreciation so I won't be studying Saturday night but it just might give me a needed break.  My grandparents are coming from Tremont for it and then staying overnight and going to Champaign church on Sunday.  Once Monday morning is over, my stress level will drop considerably and I will be able to relax and return to my normal studying routine for a couple weeks until our final exam on March 7th and 8th.

No comments: