Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day Party

 Last night was our Valentines Day Party for the Sunday School kids of Champaign church.  We take the kids from the parents so the parents can have a nice romantic night out with no kids.  We had a pretty good showing, had some pizza and played games and hung out with them at church for awhile.  I think everyone enjoyed it.  Here are some photos I took throughout the evening. 


 This is Trace.  He impressed all of us guys by downing 3 full slices of pizza without a problem!

 Playing "Clue."  Laura came up with it and I thought it was kind of neat. For instance, "It was Nathan in the World Relief room with the bobby pin."  Quite creative in my opinion!

 Slightly blurry but I'm using it anyways
 Sarah's oversized, stuffed banana is always a hit with the kids:




 Don't ever mess with Stephen, you just might end up in the same position that Kwan is in!

Now, this afternoon I am off to Tremont to for the night and then will be in Morton tomorrow for a wedding.  I will then stop at my cousins in Eureka for the afternoon/evening before heading back to Champaign tomorrow night. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Heidi B said...

Looks like fun! You don't have President's Day off from school?? :)

dvm2015 said...

Nope I don't