Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

2-3

Hello! It's been not quite a week since I've last updated my blog and pretty much nothing exciting has happened since then!  I have been extremely busy with school, it is turning out to be the most challenging quarter so far in my opinion.  I still try to take a break on Wed. nights to go to church and every once in awhile get away on a Thursday night to get together with the young group here at the University of Illinois.  My midterm exam is a week from tomorrow, should be between 100-150 multiple choice questions covering virology, bacteriology and parasitology.  Of course, we have parent appreciation dinner next Sat evening so that will take me away from my studies for part of Sat which isn't ideal but not everything can go my way all the time either! So, I have a week full of studying, studying, and studying as I attempt to prepare for my midterm exam!  Oops, I think my bed just called my name, I better go to it ;) Adios!

No comments: