Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Days 2 and 3

Yesterday we had a discussion on dog and cat infectious pathology and then a talk on quality control in a clinical pathology lab.  In the afternoon, those of us on cytology got to look at slides of lymph node pathology.

Today we had a lecture on dog and cat non-infectious pathology (mostly regarding tumors), a lecture on wildlife pathology, and then two hours where we went over some cases in which we had to interpret animals' bloodwork and urinalyses and try to determine what was ailing the animal.  Quite challenging I must say! 

I am looking forward to having my Dad, Mom, and Carla from CT, my Uncle Rich and cousin Mariah from VT in Champaign this weekend.  My cousins and uncle from Eureka, IL are coming to Champaign on Sunday as well as my uncle and aunt and cousins from Tremont, IL (I believe they are coming, not 100% sure on that one though). 

No comments: