Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend

This past weekend my parents and youngest sister, along with my uncle and cousin from Vermont rolled into town on Saturday.  I was on call on Saturday for the necropsy lab and wouldn't you know, about an hour before they pulled in I got called in to help with a horse and a foal necropsy.  3 1/2 hours later, I got done and was able to spend time with them.  Sunday we all went to Champaign church along with my uncle and cousins from Eureka, then went for a walk and then out to dinner before they all headed out to Tremont and Eureka. 

Today was my first day back on the necropsy floor after a week on cytology.  We had a cow, two dogs, and a raccoon.  I was in charge of one of the dogs.  I really enjoy the necropsy work and I think I will miss it in two weeks when I'm off on other rotations!

Also, today I got the results from my Milestone Exam.  This was the big exam I took the morning of my white coat ceremony that covered basically everything we have done in vet school.  And, I passed!  Which means I do not have to retake it, which is a relief because I would hate to have to retake a 170 question exam all over again!

2 comments:

Heidi B said...

Did Grandpa & Grandma not come down?

Congrats on passing that big exam!

Andrea said...

What a relief on passing your exam!! Congratulations!!!