Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Done With Neuro

Today was my last day of my neurology rotation.  I had an awesome time on neurology and feel a lot more comfortable with neurological diseases.  I don't even have to go in this weekend at all which is going to be awesome! 

I am looking forward to having my brother and two friends come down to Champaign tomorrow until Sunday evening.  Champaign church is having Invite A Friend on Sunday so I invited some guys down for it.  It will be even better now that I don't have to be at school at all this weekend.

My next rotation starts this Monday.  I am moving on to small animal emergency medicine.  So I will be doing day and night shifts in the emergency room.  I start on days and switch to nights next Sunday (7/27).  Out of the 14 days of that rotation I get two days off, this coming Tuesday and the following Monday.  Each shift is 11 hours so as of right now I am scheduled to be at school for 66 hours/week for the next two weeks.  And, I'm paying to do this, not getting paid to do it!

No comments: