Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

4-23

This past weekend was a whirlwind, I can't believe it's come and gone.  I arrived, with my uncle and aunt at Newark airport a little after 10pm Friday night and got home around 115am Saturday morning.  By the time I actually got to sleep it was 2-230AM or so.  Saturday morning was a nice breakfast with some of the family and then it was off to church for the afternoon and evening.  Sunday consisted of going to church, being there for the baptisms and then immediately going off to the airport.  Though it was short, it was a great weekend, and a tremendous encouragement for me!  Now, I'm back at school for three more weeks.  Even though it feels like the time is going by so slow right now, I know that in reality it is going to fly by and that before I know it school will be out! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you, if only for a quick minute :) I heard you talked with my "twin" at the call Saturday night? ;)